Sign in to follow this  
ThePoetsLove

LAUGHING WITH VIDEO!!!

Am I the only one who thinks the music vid is kinda cheesy?? The CGI is not the best either... I love the beginning but after that it just gets too girlish and cheap looking. I think the main problem is the possible lack of budget. Anyways the song is great and that's what matters most.

I had a completely different concept in my head for the video. I was thinking of something like the Play With Fire sequence in The Darjeeling Limited, for some reason.

Regina walking through a series of living dioramas

featuring the various scenarios depicted in the song. She is moving at normal speed but the dioramas are in slow motion. At the end, we see she is walking through a movie studio.

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHILE I WAS GONE!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

Phew, not cool, I'm all for vacations with no internet, but not when Regina news is abound.

Ok I've tried like 5 links and none are working...this is torture...

Ok panic decreasing, it seems to be working...OMG she's so GD BEAUTIFUL!!!I really dig the beginning...cool idea with the layers and stripping of images (very printmakery Big Grin)...gets a little sketchy for me at the end, a little too hyper realistic, but that's just my taste.

But the thing that is consistent is beautiful Regina with her beautiful song and for that I give the video an easy thumbs up. (even if I do prefer the Dance Anthem one...what can I say, dancing Regina is all it takes to make me happy)

But I have to say it folks, the Regina drawing on the cover still makes no sense! WHY!!? It would be that much better if it was a picture of her! Why waste the beauty!? Ah well...

haha I don't care for him either, he thinks he's a little too important and can be pretty darn mean but it's cool when he puts stuff up about regina

He is doing a better job advertising for her new album than WMG is....