Sign in to follow this  
ThePoetsLove

LAUGHING WITH VIDEO!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Me: "That's what she said."

You know Medieval jokes are just as funny now!

I use Thats what she said a lot, my friends stare at me, it's pretty awkward for them, not for me.

Also,

WOW! Jared! Who knew?! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

Also,

Its funny that the reaction to my hidden personality online is identical to what its been in real life. See, I've always been thought of as a pretty generic nerd (glasses, bad skin, and social ineptness included) but of late my confidence has gone up, I got contacts, and my skin cleared so I'm breaking free of that image in a way that's proven surprising to some people.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

Also,

Its funny that the reaction to my hidden personality online is identical to what its been in real life. See, I've always been thought of as a pretty generic nerd (glasses, bad skin, and social ineptness included) but of late my confidence has gone up, I got contacts, and my skin cleared so I'm breaking free of that image in a way that's proven surprising to some people.

At school I am a huge nerd. At home I am a fun nerd! Online I'm a pretty fun nerd. I know what you mean it's like if you're quite and nerdy and then you do something fun or crazy or change everyone is shocked! I also just like to be weird sometimes and see peoples reaction. it's kinda fun how everyone seems to overreact to weirdness. and I love every moment of it. Big Grin

Rene%20Magritte%20Sirens.jpg

It's the sailboats from the end of the video Smiler By immpresionist painter Rene Margritte (Best known for "The Treachery of Images" or "This is not a pipe")

Thought it was cool.