Sign in to follow this  
AMR

500 Days Of Summer

I'm really excited for this movie as well. I've heard it called the next "Garden State" (not sure if you guys have seen it or not) ... which is basically a "love it" or "hate it" type film. Not only this but I absolutally adore Zooey Deschanel. And don't even get me started on the soundtrack -- not only is Regina on it... but I love the rest of the bands/artists/songs as well!!!

quote:
Originally posted by BIG TUNA:

This comes out on the 17th, right?

I think it does...

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO BUT WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK!!!!?? I was trying to find a showtime and I thought it was an error when every site turned up NO results and then I discovered...It only opens in...

• Boston

• Chicago

• Dallas/Ft. Worth

• Los Angeles

• San Diego

• New York

• San Francisco

• Seattle

• Toronto

• Washington, D.C.

and HERE is the list of days and cities through Aug 7th! and it STILL doesn't come anywhere near raleigh, North Carolina or many other cities! I'm pissed, I figured it opened nationwide because it's recieved excellent reviews.

AHHH I planned to take my best friend tonight on her 18th birthday!!! We were so excited,and had been PLANNING THIS FOR A MONTH(shes at the beggining of her obsessive regina phase) she lives on an island in the summer and I barely see her and we go to different colleges in a month Frowner Now it's ruined.

*end rant* but i'm sure many of you feel the same

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:
Originally posted by BIG TUNA:

This comes out on the 17th, right?

I think it does...

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO BUT WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK!!!!?? I was trying to find a showtime and I thought it was an error when every site turned up NO results and then I discovered...It only opens in...

• Boston

• Chicago

• Dallas/Ft. Worth

• Los Angeles

• San Diego

• New York

• San Francisco

• Seattle

• Toronto

• Washington, D.C.

and HERE is the list of days and cities through Aug 7th! and it STILL doesn't come anywhere near raleigh, North Carolina or many other cities! I'm pissed, I figured it opened nationwide because it's recieved excellent reviews.

AHHH I planned to take my best friend tonight on her 18th birthday!!! We were so excited,and had been PLANNING THIS FOR A MONTH(shes at the beggining of her obsessive regina phase) she lives on an island in the summer and I barely see her and we go to different colleges in a month Frowner Now it's ruined.

*end rant* but i'm sure many of you feel the same

Wow, that is really terrible. Frowner

Yeah I guess it doesn't open in Sacramento until 31st.

But I didn't think it was like a Select Theaters thing. How lame is that..

I WANNA SEE IT SO BADLY!!

Argh!!!! I was in Boston all last week and couldn't manage to catch a showing! I am deeply disappointed w/ myself. Limited releases like this suck

Well, I just got home from not watching the movie. I get there with my nifty passes to the advance screening which I won in a contest and they tell me, "Sorry, it's sold out." Oh, the irony of winning a contest and not getting the prize. Roll Eyes