Sign in to follow this  
AMR

500 Days Of Summer

Saw it today, loved it! I recommended it to my friends and we went and I was really excited and my friends asked me why I was so excited and I would not tell them. Then when Us started playing they all just stared at me... "The minute she played we knew why you wanted to see this movie." I love my friends... Big Grin

Definitely buying the DVD!

Really loved the hero part with the side shots.

One good thing about Cleveland, at least we get prety much every movie here! I didn't realize the release of this was so wacky.

Great movie made even greater by regina's music. Big Grin Would've been better set in NYC, IMO. We just can't have everything now can we... My friends always get suspicious when I drag them to a movie. heh heh heh. But they both enjoyed this one a lot!

Mad I'm still BEYOND pissed that I can't see it within a 300 mile radius...

I was so excited and was going to see it the day it was released. Such great reviews too, I don't understand why it isn't everywhere. I could imagine it reaching the popularity of juno and garden state... the "indie" love stories or whatever you wanna classify em as

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Mad I'm still BEYOND pissed that I can't see it within a 300 mile radius...

I was so excited and was going to see it the day it was released. Such great reviews too, I don't understand why it isn't everywhere. I could imagine it reaching the popularity of juno and garden state... the "indie" love stories or whatever you wanna classify em as

I totally feel ya. I'm having the exact same problem. It sucks!!!

The only theater that's playing around me is like 2 hours away. And I don't really wanna travel that far just to see a movie...

I guess i'll have to wait 'till it comes out on DVD. Frowner

SUCKS!!!

Yeah, we had to go to a town about an hour away (there are about five or six movie theaters within a half an hour drive from my house) and it was an art cinema.

I can't even begin to say how amazing this movie was! The acting was great, the story was great, the cinematography was just fantastic! I highly recommend this movie to anyone thinking of seeing it!

PS: Oh yeah, I also just wanted to say that The Hurt Locker is a really good movie. It's really intense and violent but if you can stand that then you should enjoy it.

I haven't heard a single bad review (written or word of mouth) for this movie. And it's finally showing near my town!

I heard the way they use "Hero" is EPIC.

MUST.

SEE.