Sign in to follow this  
AMR

500 Days Of Summer

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Saw it last night and it was AMAZING! Definetly a favorite now! Really funny and I almost peed my pants trying to hold back my excitement when a regina song played. It was used so well during the reality vs. expectations scene (hero) SOOO GOOOOOOOOD, highly reccomended. GO SEE IT NOW. AND GET THE SOUNDTRACK TOO Smiler

and hot damn that joseph gordon-levitt is sexy.

Other than watching it for Regina's songs,he's the main reason I wanted to see it.Big Grin

I just noticed that on Youtube Us & Hero are the most looked up of the 500 Days Of Summer tracks. And I mean when the tracks are played showing the movie poster image on top. A couple of other songs are getting up there too, but Regina's songs are 1 & 2. Smiler Hero is actually ahead of Us.

And I'll leave you with a typical statement made towards Regina music. This is about Us, and I copied it verbatim from a youtube persons comment. (even with the bad spelling):

"I heard this song waay before 500 days of summer came out, but I never used to like it. I watced the film yesterday and I love the song now though for some reason...strange!"

Funny how often she gets comments like that.

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

i disliked this movie. the regina songs got me through it haha

I can understand that. I really liked the movie when I first saw it, but it was different from what I expected. Although I don't remember what I expected. Razzer

But by now I've watched it probably five times...which doesn't sound like a lot considering I've had the movie since Christmas, but for me it is. And now I seriously love the movie. It's one of my very favorites now. Smiler

man, did i ever want to see this!

everything i read about it seemed like it was well thought-out.. a piece of art, rather than the usual Hollywood staple... aaaand i've found two songs that i adore besides Reg's from the soundtrack. Sadly, it never came to a theater i could attend.. maybe i can pay my friend to highjack it from Netflix! Wink