Sign in to follow this  
AMR

500 Days Of Summer

What the heck! I just saw this recently and Dominic looks identical to the guy main character! lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

What the heck! I just saw this recently and Dominic looks identical to the guy main character! lol.

Hahaha my friends have been saying that too plus the fact that i always wear headphones :L

i finally seen it too and i wuuvvved it Smiler

i saw this about a few days ago, and i agree, Emelie-- they really utilized the intensity of Hero.. but it wasn't overpowering.. Yeah, that was great Smiler

i hated the ending, though. I sat there freaking out at the screen and my friends for quite a while. "Autumn?! Why did her name have to be autumn?!?!"

they ruined the movie for me with those three little words: "hi. i'm autumn." REALLY?!?!

i thought that was super corny.

other than that, i really liked it, though Smiler especially since they had Bad Kids and Mushaboom in there. Wonderful songs, those...

to be honest, the music was the best thing about the movie...

It was quite messy, and I wasn't really in that mood. And I agree that "Hi. I'm autumn" was corny. Yeah, they had thought about it and then the number went down to (1). Yes, we get it. there's other fish in the sea and you can believe in faith and true love if it's only the right person...

The strongest part of the movie was the Hero part, I have to say... :P

I got my hopes up too high for this one, but it was still an OK film.

A lot of people have criticized it as a hipster movie. I like how most of it was so realistic, though I agree the stupid Autumn part at the end was, well, stupid. I think maybe the reaction of the public as a whole was a bit much, but in my opinion this movie was above average, thanks very much to the soundtrack and my crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

quote:
Hahaha my friends have been saying that too plus the fact that i always wear headphones :L

^^ LOL right when I saw the guy in the movie I was like DOMINIC! Big Grin