Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

Jesus! Everyone just shut the fuck up!

I am sick of this! We are all on the same side!

We all agree that these shouldn't have been released, the fact of the matter is: We can't do ANYTHING about it!

Seriously! Look at yourselves! This is what this person wanted!

This is not the Brümstix I know, and if it continues to be this way, I can not continue posting here.

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

quote:

i think there is a misconception that regina's going to be heartbroken.

she said she'd prefer that the songs don't get online.

this situation really isn't that serious.

so you'd feel fine walking up to her and telling her to her face that you were the one you spread those around on youtube? I don't think some utilitarian argument is going to be able to remove the sad look from her face.

what about my post suggested THAT?

all i am saying is that you people are OVER-REACTING.

you're all also listening to the songs. a lot of you have no right to be a venomous as you're being.

People are reacting the way they are because they love Regina, not just as a music producing mechanism, but as a person with feelings. So yes, we might react harshly, just like I would react if someone did something to my brother or sister. Regina owes us nothing, she already gives us more than she has to, so why go against her simple wishes not to release these demos? Is it really such a hard task?

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

We all agree that these shouldn't have been released, the fact of the matter is: We can't do ANYTHING about it!

This is not the Brümstix I know, and if it continues to be this way, I can not continue posting here.

you right your right

we are on the same side but people just differ when it comes to things like this.

because nothing about your recent posts has suggested that you are upset about these being leaked. nothing in your posts has suggested that you are upset about regina's feelings.

edit: sometimes i forget that i'm dealing with so many kids on here.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

quote:

i think there is a misconception that regina's going to be heartbroken.

she said she'd prefer that the songs don't get online.

this situation really isn't that serious.

so you'd feel fine walking up to her and telling her to her face that you were the one you spread those around on youtube? I don't think some utilitarian argument is going to be able to remove the sad look from her face.

what about my post suggested THAT?

all i am saying is that you people are OVER-REACTING.

you're all also listening to the songs. a lot of you have no right to be a venomous as you're being.

People are reacting the way they are because they love Regina, not just as a music producing mechanism, but as a person with feelings. So yes, we might react harshly, just like I would react if someone did something to my brother or sister. Regina owes us nothing, she already gives us more than she has to, so why go against her simple wishes not to release these demos? Is it really such a hard task?

i have never said that the person was RIGHT. but it happened and you think that it's okay to verbally assault people you don't even know because you "love regina" and they "disrespeKted" her. Okay. It happened. Do you think this person thought to themself "I really hate Regina so I'm going to fuck her over hardcore?" No. It's not about that. If you've kept up with anything they've said they're posting the songs for fans.

Is it their place to do this? No. But they're doing it and they do not have EVIL intentions though I wonder about some of the people here.

Do you think Regina is going to love you more because you're doing this to people? She won't.

Do you buy her CDs? Yes. Do you go to her shows? Yes. Do you tell everyone about her music? Yes. Do you support her in any way you can? Yes.

It goes two ways. Regina supports you with her music and you support her by buying the cds, going to her shows, giving her all the love in the world, etc.

This is something that happened that was out of anyone's control. It's unfortunate that some of you are so broken up about it. It's even more unfortunate that you're reacting the way you are.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

because nothing about your recent posts has suggested that you are upset about these being leaked. nothing in your posts has suggested that you are upset about regina's feelings.

edit: sometimes i forget that i'm dealing with so many kids on here.

of course im upset, ive been a fan since like 2004, i know what these songs mean, im not a 'kid'

but my point is now sadly and unforgivably they have been shared, isnt it worse for us to be saying ewww then us showing support and saying they are great regina!!

quote:

You and me must know different Brumstixes, then.

The Brumstix I know loves Regina to hell and back, and wouldn't just shrug and say, "Oh well" when her wishes were so purposely disrespected.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

quote:

You and me must know different Brumstixes, then.

The Brumstix I know loves Regina to hell and back, and wouldn't just shrug and say, "Oh well" when her wishes were so purposely disrespected.

You're right. They're here whining and attacking strangers and bitching. One of them wrote a letter to her manager, so that's fine. But that's just about the only productive thing that's happened for the anti-demo cause because whoever uploaded the videos obviously could care less about the bitching.