Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

it shouldn't have happened. that is why i'm upset and not backing down. it was wrong! pretty sure that if she wanted these to be publicly available, she'd preform them.

you're right. Everyone stop listening to "Lady." Regina doesn't perform it therefore you can't have it.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Jesus! Everyone just shut the fuck up!

I am sick of this! We are all on the same side!

We all agree that these shouldn't have been released, the fact of the matter is: We can't do ANYTHING about it!

Seriously! Look at yourselves! This is what this person wanted!

This is not the Brümstix I know, and if it continues to be this way, I can not continue posting here.

You and me must know different Brumstixes, then.

The Brumstix I know loves Regina to hell and back, and wouldn't just shrug and say, "Oh well" when her wishes were so purposely disrespected.

welcome back brenna. <3

quote:

it shouldn't have happened. that is why i'm upset and not backing down. it was wrong! pretty sure that if she wanted these to be publicly available, she'd preform them.

i totally get you sugardrive. please dont think im arguing but we just have different views on this and thats life?

i feel bad for these being leaked but now they have we need stop arguing and show our SUPPORT together as a community!

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

quote:

you're right. Everyone stop listening to "Lady." Regina doesn't perform it therefore you can't have it.

it was released on an album....? what exactly is your point?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

quote:

it was released on an album....? what exactly is your point?

regina not performing a song does not equal her not wanting people to hear it.

However, I am quite sure Regina saying, "Please don't share these," DOES equal her not wanting people to hear it... I don't know, maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree, maybe I'm insane. But I thought that part was pretty clear, no?

Which basically makes your point, jesse, entirely irrelevant to the situation at hand. Sorry.

We can't make them take it down.

The only other option is to contact her management.

We've done that.

There is nothing else we can do.

If you want to proceed sending this person messages, be my guest, I will not try to stop you, I just fail to see how fighting with everyone that's on your side is going to help get the video taken down.

I'm not saying give up, I'm not, I just don't want Brümstix to be torn apart.

I think the songs are beautiful. I know i kinda changed the subject there ,but im kinda on both sides of this huge argument and i don't really want to get involved.

Like i want them to stay up because they're wonderful amazing songs but i want them taken down for Regina because She said she would rather not have them up, and Peter,because he paid lots for them ,and now they're worthless.It's like a slap in the face.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

We can't make them take it down.

The only other option is to contact her management.

We've done that.

There is nothing else we can do.

If you want to proceed sending this person messages, be my guest, I will not try to stop you, I just fail to see how fighting with everyone that's on your side is going to help get the video taken down.

I'm not saying give up, I'm not, I just don't want Brümstix to be torn apart.

exactly. if you've done your part then there's no reason to feel the need to defend yourself by insulting people's intelligence and challenging their being a fan of regina's. why do you CARE how much of a fan someone is? are you that shallow and insecure that you care?

i don't need you to insult my intelligence because you disagree with me. i'm sorry that you don't feel i love regina as much as you but there is a point where love becomes obsession and you can take pride in that and joke about your "obsession" because that's so cute and entertaining but really, it does not make you a good fan or a good person.

if you really believe that regina would want you to be acting this way then maybe it's a good thing that i don't love that sort of hateful person as much as you.