Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

i don't think anyone on here challenged how big of a fan you are/are not...

i did, however, insult your intelligence. Smiler

edit: i'm over this argument. i can feel that one vein in my forehead pounding and i'm upset. i'm just really sad. really really sad. there was something so mystical about these songs. we all knew they existed, but it was so friggin cool that Bruce was the only one that had them. That he had this super cool connection with regina. now it's gone. i'm so sad. very very sad.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

i don't think anyone on here challenged how big of a fan you are/are not...

i did, however, insult your intelligence. Smiler

then reread the thread.

i think it's also safe to say that you wouldn't be attacking me if you believed that i was on your side. oh well. at least your argument doesn't include any actual defeating of my point and is based on you believing that you're smarter than me.

it doesn't matter either way. like so many others who you haven't attacked (yet?), i get to enjoy new songs that i might have never heard.

you would enjoy them too, if you let yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

quote:

i think there is a misconception that regina's going to be heartbroken.

she said she'd prefer that the songs don't get online.

this situation really isn't that serious.

so you'd feel fine walking up to her and telling her to her face that you were the one you spread those around on youtube? I don't think some utilitarian argument is going to be able to remove the sad look from her face.

what about my post suggested THAT?

all i am saying is that you people are OVER-REACTING.

you're all also listening to the songs. a lot of you have no right to be a venomous as you're being.

People are reacting the way they are because they love Regina, not just as a music producing mechanism, but as a person with feelings. So yes, we might react harshly, just like I would react if someone did something to my brother or sister. Regina owes us nothing, she already gives us more than she has to, so why go against her simple wishes not to release these demos? Is it really such a hard task?

i have never said that the person was RIGHT. but it happened and you think that it's okay to verbally assault people you don't even know because you "love regina" and they "disrespeKted" her. Okay. It happened. Do you think this person thought to themself "I really hate Regina so I'm going to fuck her over hardcore?" No. It's not about that. If you've kept up with anything they've said they're posting the songs for fans.

Is it their place to do this? No. But they're doing it and they do not have EVIL intentions though I wonder about some of the people here.

Do you think Regina is going to love you more because you're doing this to people? She won't.

Do you buy her CDs? Yes. Do you go to her shows? Yes. Do you tell everyone about her music? Yes. Do you support her in any way you can? Yes.

It goes two ways. Regina supports you with her music and you support her by buying the cds, going to her shows, giving her all the love in the world, etc.

This is something that happened that was out of anyone's control. It's unfortunate that some of you are so broken up about it. It's even more unfortunate that you're reacting the way you are.

I never do anything just so Regina will "love me more." She doesn't even know who I am, and that's ok, she doesn't have to. It doesn't mean I'm not going to stand up for her when someone's wrong. I've already said I have nothing against the people listening to the songs because really, who wouldn't? Whether they admit it or not, when the songs are dangled in front of our faces, of course we're going to listen.

Do I think the poster of the songs did it to be malicious towards Regina? No. What I do think, is that they weren't being considerate of her. So the fans have the songs now, great, wonderful, but at what cost? I would say, as much as I might love these songs, I would rather have never heard them if it meant respeKting Regina's wishes.

i get your point. it's like this....someone else did the dirty work, so you'll just lap it up. ride someone else's wave.

it's just about greediness. a new album isn't *quite* enough. new tour dates...nah i want MORE. who cares that she's released 3 songs and 2 videos before the album release date. who cares that she released 2 (?) songs that weren't on albums within the last year.

WE WANT MORE!

and if you feel i'm singling you out, maybe you have something on your conscious.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

i get your point. it's like this....someone else did the dirty work, so you'll just lap it up. ride someone else's wave.

it's just about greediness. a new album isn't *quite* enough. new tour dates...nah i want MORE. who cares that she's released 3 songs and 2 videos before the album release date. who cares that she released 2 (?) songs that weren't on albums within the last year.

WE WANT MORE!

and if you feel i'm singling you out, maybe you have something on your conscious.

and i have my copy of the special edition of far preordered in addition to being ready to buy 3-5 tickets for her next show as soon as possible. i also bought the news songs off of itunes right when they became available. I've purchased every other CD and I tell all my friends about Regina. Several of them have bought her CDs after my reccomendation.

Please don't tell me I'm greedy. Regina is not giving me these things for free; I'm paying for them.