Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

yes i do believe that is where we left off.

also: this was posted on youtube:

"Who are YOU to judge who is and who isn't a "true" fan??"

don't know who it was aimed at as nothing was quoted ,but it sounds familiar to what someone on here was saying not too long ago.

pretend i'm the person from youtube if it makes you feel better, being able to watch everyone everywhere. i know the fact that it could be someone on here who you consider a friend worries you so feel free to [continue to] project your hate on me.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

yes i do believe that is where we left off.

also: this was posted on youtube:

"Who are YOU to judge who is and who isn't a "true" fan??"

don't know who it was aimed at as nothing was quoted ,but it sounds familiar to what someone on here was saying not too long ago.

That was probably aimed at me, as was the comment on here.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

jesse, if you were the one who posted it, please have the balls to step forward and admit it.

This whole, "maybe I posted it, maybe I didn't, who knows its a MYYYSTERRYYY," thing is incredibly irritating.

oh great! i'm glad that you're irritated after you've all attacked me for having a different opinion on how to interpret someone else's memory of regina's words.

you think i feel great having all of you after me? because i don't.

it bothers me that i can be a member of this forum fine until i have an opinion that doesn't agree with everyone else's. why do you think i was here in the first place? because i love regina.

MOST PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO REGINA DON'T POST HERE.

MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD DON'T POST HERE.

I love Regina so much that I am one of the extremely few that do. Why would you attack me? It's stupid.

i hardly think all of us are after you. i'm rather outspoken and brash....many people agree with you, i'm sure.

i'm more mad at the person for posting the songs, and unless that's you, you have nothing to really worry about.

it just seems to me that since you've been coming here, you've been really fixated in these songs and how to get them, etc.

forgive me for caring about someone's wishes.