Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

i hardly think all of us are after you. i'm rather outspoken and brash....many people agree with you, i'm sure.

i'm more mad at the person for posting the songs, and unless that's you, you have nothing to really worry about.

it just seems to me that since you've been coming here, you've been really fixated in these songs and how to get them, etc.

forgive me for caring about someone's wishes.

really fixated? are you referring to the one or two slightly agitated posts i made in the demo thread awhile back because of the fact that there were people who i believed had the demos who would not share them despite the fact that they "weren't allowed to be shared?"

if that is slightly fixated then you win.

also, thank you for proving that this is obviously not me because if i had the songs then i wouldn't have made those posts in the first place.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

I'm sorry, but being a member of this forum doesn't make you a fan.

okay?

so then why would i have become a member of the forum in the first place?

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

quote:

okay?

Wow are you serious? Its called the internet, hon. Flamers, spammers, people who have only heard of Regina but want to know more, there are numbers of reasons people join.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

quote:

okay?

Wow are you serious? Its called the internet, hon. Flamers, spammers, people who have only heard of Regina but want to know more, there are numbers of reasons people join.

do you really think that I've only heard of Regina? Have you seen the rest of my posts? You have completely misjudged me because of the fact that I had a different opinion than you and stood by it.

What would have no angered you? For me to be quiet?

My opinion was that people were overreacting and look what it got me. How could I have avoided this? By staying quiet or in an emergency backing down. I chose not to and look what happened.

You don't know me. Stop judging me.

Man, I wish we could just go back to being excited for Far. Okay, get ready for a lame metaphor..

It's like Brumstix is a village... or maybe a cult that happens to reside in a village. But suddenly something taints the village watering hole. It turns out that someone decided to dump some random chemical into the watering whole... so everyone is angry because they don't know whether some outsider tainted the watering whole, or whether it was a villager... but either way, everyone in the village is getting sick. And maybe some deer that drink from the watering hole get sick too. And maybe some weary travelers also. People stumble on the watering whole and drink it thinking its nice clean water, but then bam, its not. Fingers are pointed. Blame is given. The peace of the village is upset.

Okay, terrible metaphor.

Sorry. Hahhahha.

I never said I was angry, although I am disappointed. Also I'm not judging you, for someone so fixated on people over-reacting, you sure are doing a good bit of it yourself.

You could've avoided this situation by sticking around longer, getting to know everyone, and getting to understand the issues about the 1999 tape before you posted them on the internet.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Man, I wish we could just go back to being excited for Far. Okay, get ready for a lame metaphor..

It's like Brumstix is a village... or maybe a cult that happens to reside in a village. But suddenly something taints the village watering hole. It turns out that someone decided to dump some random chemical into the watering whole... so everyone is angry because they don't know whether some outsider tainted the watering whole, or whether it was a villager... but either way, everyone in the village is getting sick. And maybe some deer that drink from the watering hole get sick too. And maybe some weary travelers also. People stumble on the watering whole and drink it thinking its nice clean water, but then bam, its not. Fingers are pointed. Blame is given. The peace of the village is upset.

Okay, terrible metaphor.

Sorry. Hahhahha.

That made me smile. Razzer