Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

oh my goodness...i just read this entire thread and i really don't know what to say....first off, i think these songs are incredible, but i agree that posting them on youtube was not right. i also agree with jesse in that i don't think this is as big a deal as we are all making it out to be. it was wrong, yes, but certainly not the end of the world, and i think that it is crucial that we brumstixers not turn against one another because of this situation. it's not right to say someone else is not a "true fan" just because he or she has a different opinion. and it's not right to turn this into an "us" and "them" situation, because that just polarizes people even more and makes us all irrationally hostile toward one another. i understand everybody's anger. i really do, but lashing out will not help, and it is probably just what the poster of the songs wants.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Now that that is out of the way...

Let's go get some ice cream on me!

Raph...conflict happens. you'll need to learn to cope with it at some point before leaving the nest.

i say this in the nicest way possible too.

edit: removed the FFS.

also- i don't want to point any fingers, but i don't think it is unlikely that the person who sold the tape on ebay posted the songs on youtube. selling regina's recording without her permission and without giving her any of the money is disrespectful, and so it would not be out of character.

quote:
Originally posted by Eliana:

also- i don't want to point any fingers, but i don't think it is unlikely that the person who sold the tape on ebay posted the songs on youtube.

I disagree. If I remember correctly, the person who sold it said in the description that they were selling the tape because they thought Regina was talented, but her music was not their "cup of tea."