Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

I don't see how any of us attacking this person, trying to bribe them, and pointing fingers at fellow board members is going to help. Letters have been written to Regina's management. There's nothing else productive that can be done. It's out of our hands.

The way this happened wasn't cool, and the way the person who posted it is handling it isn't cool either (they could try explaining how they got a hold of these songs and what they knew when and not be jerking people around), but I also think there's some overreacting going on here from us, and it doesn't look good on our community :-\ I don't think Regina is going to be losing sleep over this, but who knows?

Also, I don't think that someone needs to ask permission to sell off a demo they were given 10 years ago.. I think it's kinda sad that they didn't see how special it was. Enough to keep it anyway, but oh well. I think the person who got it really appreciates it, and that's the important thing.

Wouldn't there be more than one demo tape floating around out there too?

aahh.. what I've said really echoes stuff that's been said already and maybe some of it is irrelevant now. So, sorry! It's just my extra worn out 2 cents..

"do I know your friend who?at a club?

who was there? girl I wouldnt

wait a minute, calm down

I was at the club with who?

get the fuck...man, you know what...

Girl I'm not about to sit up here and argue with you about who's to blame

I call no names, real talk

see girl, only thing im trying to establish with you is not

who's right or who's wrong, but what's right and what's wrong,

real talk

just because your friend say she saw me at a club with some other bitches

sitting in VIP smoking and drinking and kicking it, tell me girl

did she say there were other guys there?

did she say there were other guys there?

were there other guys there?"

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

trying to bribe them

A bribe is an inducement to corrupt behavior; I consider this a reward for considerate behavior...like a milk bone. Who's a good dog?

Ok, I hate this thread, happy that the rest of the forum doesn't look like this. All I can do is to be honest by saying I love her songs, I can't help loving them, and I feel sorry that they're posted as she didn't want them to be online. I tried to mail her through myspace (does she ever read that stuff?). That's the hard part really, I want Regina to know this, because she's the only one to know what she thinks about all this. But ooh, Far was enough to be excited about wasn't it, we were all happy about Far, this wasn't needed.

Anyway, did anyone hear back from the management yet?

Hey, Breena are you back for good?

And Ralph, a bit of healthy arguing is sometimes good around here, it wakes people up.

Don't get so worried, there has been much worse than this my friend.