Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

I was mad at the way people were treating each other, it wasn't right. Now that we figured out who it was I'm not really worried about it anymore.

I'm sorry if this happening five hours ago is "old news", I guess I missed those invisible posts that happened within those five hours telling you guys about it.

whatever

I've been up since two thirty AM, you're probably right, I don't get it.

I didn't have ill intentions when posting, I was just trying to keep everyone up to date.

I don't feel like I have to apologize, but I will anyway. Sorry for causing you any pain that I have. I'm off to my mothers house where I can hopefully get a good nights sleep. Goodbye, Brümstix. I hope I didn't disturb you.

quote:
Originally posted by addiction to hands&feet:

ever seen man vs. wild (on the discovery channel)? he makes sucking brains out of guinea pigs tame. or at least normal.

Doesn't he say at the beginning something like, "I've died six times!"??

Because that's pretty bad-ass.

quote:
Originally posted by addiction to hands&feet:

yeah, he's a big fake. but he does some crazy shit. like once he emptied out this big camel carcass and demonstrated how one could sleep inside in the event of a sandstorm. good to know, i guess.

Dammit, I coulda used that the other day when I was trekking across the desert and came upon a giant camel carcass, thinking to myself, "Man, if I only knew how to make a shelter out of this..."