Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

CHICKEN SONG, CINDERELLA, SCHOOL IS OUT!

i am not trying to beat a dead horse or say anything that has already been said, but i think this is a sad path for the brumstix to travel. i am relatively new to the 'stix, but so far i have been impressed by the amount of kind, caring, intelligent people found on this forum. most forums are highly populated by trolls and are filled with strict moderation. this one is full of love and cookies.

i just think the so-called "elitist" members of the stix may need to step down a little. i mean, the point of this forum is for people to "write their ideas and share..." share kindness and love and songs. i think, even though regina said she would prefer the songs to remain with the demo buyer, she would rather see a loving, sharing community (even if it involved the sharing of demos she'd rather not have spread) than a community torn by hierarchy and the songs on that tape. don't let her creations destroy us.

can we forget this, or at least come clean? it's time the stix moved on in anticipation of the new album. we have so many new things to look forward to right now, and we should be discussing them with fervor (which, really, most of us are) instead of picking apart this issue.

please, be the compassionate people i know you are.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

i'm not quite sure i understand what you mean by "come clean"

well, for everyone to be honest. i am not asking for a confession or anything forced, but i think it would be nice if from now on we were not hiding anything from one another.

and i'm not trying to start a fight or make anyone mad. i know i am new(ish), so i may have missed things. if i have understood anything wrongly, please let me know.

To quote a brilliant movie (coughcough Mean Girls. Don't judge.)

"I wish it could be just like it was in middle school, and we could all make a big cake of rainbows and happiness and eat it all together..."

Smiler

I need to stay away from this thread.

First "Brumstix the Village" now this. xD

quote:
Originally posted by addiction to hands&feet:

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

i'm not quite sure i understand what you mean by "come clean"

well, for everyone to be honest. i am not asking for a confession or anything forced, but i think it would be nice if from now on we were not hiding anything from one another.

and i'm not trying to start a fight or make anyone mad. i know i am new(ish), so i may have missed things. if i have understood anything wrongly, please let me know.

i'm still missing what you want. what do you want a confession on?