Sign in to follow this  
nickynacker

Regina GIFs

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

THANK YOU RICKY! I really couldn't find it anywhere on youtube

It's such a great interview. AND I have those earings! Big Grin

WHAT???!!! you have those earrings!!!???? :o I've been looking everywhere for them or something similar!!! I have even thought about starting a new thread on the matter. You didn't buy it online so it's available in...say... sweden? :P

I am 1/4 Native American (Cherokee) and I have decided that if I get the chance that I will give Regina my dream catcher.....I think that would be the most memorable thing I could give her. I have had it since I was 3 or 4 I believe. And it is part of my heritage and of great value to me. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

aww. That's a good idea! Big Grin

That would be like me giving Regina Laterhousen, but I don't think she would appreciate that much! Big Grin

OMG OMG OMG! My dad is a exceptional/professional photographer and he contacted Regina's management and sent a press pass request to Regina's management to take pictures of the concert, and submitted photos he has taken of other concerts in the request.....if his request gets accepted it would allow me and him to go backstage and possibly see Regina 1 on 1 At the dallas show I am also probably going too!!!......of course this is not for sure but definately possible. OMG I can only hope....

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

aww. That's a good idea! Big Grin

That would be like me giving Regina Laterhousen, but I don't think she would appreciate that much! Big Grin

OMG OMG OMG! My dad is a exceptional/professional photographer and he contacted Regina's management and sent a press pass request to Regina's management to take pictures of the concert, and submitted photos he has taken of other concerts in the request.....if his request gets accepted it would allow me and him to go backstage and possibly see Regina 1 on 1 At the dallas show I am also probably going too!!!......of course this is not for sure but definately possible. OMG I can only hope....

Oh my god, that's so awesome!! I'm so happy for you! (and just a little tiny bit envious Razzer)