Sign in to follow this  
ajalaw

Regina does Glastonbury

Dammit, BBC. And just when I noticed Fidelity had been added. Any way to get the videos uploaded via sendspace or megaupload or any of those? Any help is appreciated, as is all of your hard work, Appt.

quote:
Originally posted by LittleVoice:

Ooooops, the BBC Copyright Department has stepped in and blocked the YouTube videos! Eeker

Yeah, it's all down. I was expecting that but maaaaan, they're quick!!

Don't worry, I'll upload it to mediafire for you to download, but I don't think reuploading to youtube is wise so who will want to watch will have to download it. I'll get right to it.

I could make ice with the coolness you've exhibited this morning, Appt. Thank you very much.

I'm just glad I woke up early and was able to watch the videos before they got pulled. I wonder why the BBC goes after these clips when there is plenty of other BBC stuff on youtube? Interesting.

Updated Mp3s:

Download folder

Separate tracks: The Calculation, On the Radio, Folding Chair, Eet, Laughing With, One More Time With Feeling, Us, Samson, Fidelity, , Interview

I compared the tracks with those reginaspektor.org has. The biggest difference is the volume - I amplified mine and I also adjusted audience noise at the begining and end of the tracks (so you won't feel like your head is about to explode everytime audience starts clapping and yelling).

The tracks play continuously, connecting to one another.