Sign in to follow this  
ajalaw

Regina does Glastonbury

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

^I can't even get on ReginaSpektor.org Confused

The site isn't working for me either so you're not alone, it must be a site error...

youtube hasn't worked for me in 2 days also

Firstly, lets just state the obvious, Appt is the Stixer of the month(if not the year). We should all pitch in and get him/her a pair of socks, or something. Smiler

Secondly--the sound on these is awesome! I hope my neighbor digs Regina, cuz me walls is shaking!

Also, isn't it amazing that on Good Morning America, or Letterman, you can kind of see Regina's nervousness, but here in front of what? 100 thousand people? She seems completely relaxed.

quote:
Originally posted by JosephCa64:

Firstly, lets just state the obvious, Appt is the Stixer of the month(if not the year). We should all pitch in and get him/her a pair of socks, or something. Smiler

Secondly--the sound on these is awesome! I hope my neighbor digs Regina, cuz me walls is shaking!

Also, isn't it amazing that on Good Morning America, or Letterman, you can kind of see Regina's nervousness, but here in front of what? 100 thousand people? She seems completely relaxed.

thats regina for you, thats made me laugh too, i wondered how can she not show nerves infront of that huge glastonbury crowd,

im loving glastonbury Big Grin, im watching florence and the machine as i write Big Grin

quote:

Firstly, lets just state the obvious, Appt is the Stixer of the month(if not the year). We should all pitch in and get him/her a pair of socks, or something.

Agreed and then some. Socks AND a broomstick. Thanks yet again for all the hard work, Appt.

quote:

Its also worth noting the better overall performance on Letterman versus GMA (in my humble opinion...BUT I'M RIGHT!!!). I know I cant sing nearly as well at 8:30a.m. and I'd wager that Regina is the same way. She's still excellent on GMA mind you, but I think the Letterman is much better.

quote:
Originally posted by monkphish:

quote:

Firstly, lets just state the obvious, Appt is the Stixer of the month(if not the year). We should all pitch in and get him/her a pair of socks, or something.

Agreed and then some. Socks AND a broomstick. Thanks yet again for all the hard work, Appt.

Now I'm blushing! I'm happy you're enjoying the vids (though socks and broomstick Smiler would be nice Wink ) and btw for future reference I'm a she.

Tramtadada! The ultimate quality (and post)! Very very good, way better than my recording. Here you are:

undivided performance

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rjahcy

OR

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=1gqj6zcp0wc

Separate tracks:

1. The Calculation

2. On the Radio

3. Folding Chair

4. Eet

5. Laughing With

6. One More Time With Feeling

7. Samson

8. Fidelity

Download Folder

Sorry to those who already downloaded earlier - this is better.

btw I'd be useless uploading to youtube it'd be deleted almost immediately but I checked reginaspektor.org and it has some videos for streaming.