Sign in to follow this  
ajalaw

Regina does Glastonbury

Very well done "appt" I just downloaded "Folding Chair" and the picture and sound quality seem better than the original link! Cool

The drums sound even better! Big Grin

When Regina sings so seductively,

"Just come and open up your folding chair next to me."

About halfway through the song, my heart just melts! Roll Eyes

Appt, you've gone the extra mile like 5 times now. That's FIVE miles people. Counting youtube videos, your youtube channel, and brumstix I've thanked you about 15 times but I see no reason not to make it 16. Thank you VERY much for all the hard work, sister. I LOVE having the single AVI of entire performances. This will go nicely with my Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Coachella, Barfly, Austin City Limits etc.. Regina AVIs.

Again, thanks (17).

I love you too, Reginaoverdose! Big Grin My youtube channel, there's not much on it after the glastonbury vids got deleted but I'll be adding few things soon.

Last little thing: I updated the mp3 post, now there's audio from the new source, read the post for details.

It really is amazing how big a sound Regina got out of a piano, drums, violin and cello.

I did feel parts of Eet sounded a little, mmmmm thin somehow.

But, otherwise an amazingly full and rich sound from such a small ensemble in such a mammoth setting.

And, of course her voice was dead on, as always.