Sign in to follow this  
ajalaw

Regina does Glastonbury

Guys, it just *hit* me, like a slap in the face - regina is popular, I mean really famous. Where are those days I was searching for days/weeks for her Lollapalooza performance just to find it accidentaly recorded before Ben Harper show on a tracker where nobody knew/cared for it? Her Glastonbury performance is everywhere, even a scene group mV4U released it. For the collectors (I'm sure there are some)here's a link.

I need to get used to the fact that not only me & Stixers are interested in Reg vids - next time, I'll chill and wait few days for the sources to surface.

Just got back from an excellent Glasto. Of course, Regina was the highlight for me. Brilliant show, and she looked so happy to be there. Best bit was in "That Time", when she was singing about the pigeon with the broken wing, and two people in the crowd held up plastic pigeons on the end of huge poles! She had a little giggle and mentioned them when she got back to the piano. Glastonbury - Michael Eavis - book her again next year!

quote:
Damon Albarn performs on the Pyramid Stage with the recently-reunited band Blur, during day 4 of the Glastonbury Festival at Worthy Farm on June 28, 2009 near Glastonbury, England

He would reunite with Blur Razzer