Sign in to follow this  
PsykoticNekrotic

Soup in restaurants you've been to

M'kay, this is where I hope people will post their experiences with soup in restaurants.

I'll start:

OK, so, after visiting the Tower of London (I was in London for a day during my spring break; I flew into London on my way to Budapest and my mother had decided that we stay in London for a day) it was time for lunch, so my mother and I began searching around for a restaurant, and we found this Japanese noodle bar called Wagamama and I ordered this soup called miso ramen... it was the best soup I've ever had... ever. It was spicy and full of beef and veggies and it was so delicious. So anyways, I was so enthralled by the miso ramen that I went on the Wagamama website when I returned from my trip and found that there are two Wagamamas in North America: both in Boston (about an hour and a half away from me). We went to Boston with our family friends some months later and we went to Wagamama and I got the miso ramen and it was DELICIOUS... OH MY GOD HOW SURPRISING (lol). So yeah anyone in London or Boston etc actually nvm EVERYONE should see where the nearest Wagamama is to them and GO THERE because its delicious and oh my God I've been rambling .... ... sorry about that... so yeah....... k thnx bye

M'kay, this is where I hope people will post their experiences with soup in restaurants.

I'll start:

OK, so, after visiting the Tower of London (I was in London for a day during my spring break; I flew into London on my way to Budapest and my mother had decided that we stay in London for a day) it was time for lunch, so my mother and I began searching around for a restaurant, and we found this Japanese noodle bar called Wagamama and I ordered this soup called miso ramen... it was the best soup I've ever had... ever. It was spicy and full of beef and veggies and it was so delicious. So anyways, I was so enthralled by the miso ramen that I went on the Wagamama website when I returned from my trip and found that there are two Wagamamas in North America: both in Boston (about an hour and a half away from me). We went to Boston with our family friends some months later and we went to Wagamama and I got the miso ramen and it was DELICIOUS... OH MY GOD HOW SURPRISING (lol). So yeah anyone in London or Boston etc actually nvm EVERYONE should see where the nearest Wagamama is to them and GO THERE because its delicious and oh my God I've been rambling .... ... sorry about that... so yeah....... k thnx bye