Sign in to follow this  
sebile

eet!!

YUCKKKKK

every "Eet" video on youtube.....

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG.

GRRRrrrrr suck it WMG, suck it real hard

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I fixed

Thank you so much, it's so much easier for me to listen to it this way, plus the myspace videos never work for me

Idk if this will help you or not but I've heard of some people putting this up on their videos and their vids don't get taken down. RichardPaulGriffen does it sometimes for his Regina videos and he somehow still has his "Laughing with" video on youtube

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

LONG LIVE RJLupin6 Eet VIDEO!!!! and once again thanks

quote:
Originally posted by stupid_me:

...because all of the instruments added into ALL of her released songs so far. I am starting to get scared that the entire album will be filled with fake drum beats and the like.

To me Regina is at her best when it is just her and a piano, I don't need anything more, it just seems to get in the way. I can handle a few songs on the album because it brings a change of pace and some pop recognition to Regina, but don't fill up the entire album with it.

I agree with this part of your post.

Yeah, I like Regina best at piano too. This is why my favourite album EVER is Soviet Kitsch. Yes, a few songs have a little production behind them, but otherwise quite minimal and... perfect.

I was rather dubious at first listen... but I've had this on repeat all day, and I love it now. It is stuck in my head. AHHHH

"EEEEEEEEETTT EEEEEEEEETTTTTTT eet eet eet..."

quote:
Originally posted by SocksOnRight:

quote:

...because all of the instruments added into ALL of her released songs so far. I am starting to get scared that the entire album will be filled with fake drum beats and the like.

To me Regina is at her best when it is just her and a piano, I don't need anything more, it just seems to get in the way. I can handle a few songs on the album because it brings a change of pace and some pop recognition to Regina, but don't fill up the entire album with it.

Yeah, I like Regina best at piano too. This is why my favourite album EVER is Soviet Kitsch. Yes, a few songs have a little production behind them, but otherwise quite minimal and... perfect.

I was rather dubious at first listen... but I've had this on repeat all day, and I love it now. It is stuck in my head. AHHHH

"EEEEEEEEETTT EEEEEEEEETTTTTTT eet eet eet..."

I do like all the songs so far!I think the extra instruments in songs like Blue Lips are annoying because it blocks her voice and it sounds so quiet next to the loud Tambourine. I do like the piano songs best!

I defiantly love this song because the effects help make the song a little bit more deep or layered. I think this should be a single!

quote:
Originally posted by SocksOnRight:

quote:

i made this exact statement to my mom just last night-i feel like Regina is more comfortable without the big red "recording" light on (though i don't have quotes or anything to back me up). she seems to hold back sooo much on her recent albums. i'm not criticizing, because maybe she prefers that sound (consider BTH'S Samson-she went all out every time, but wound up hating it. Maybe she's avoiding that, and just saving it for shows?). my point is, i perfer the sound of her voice when she's playing live. Even with the strings/drums at shows, she belts the living poo out of her songs, and it always gives me chills/tears, while the albums sound like she's bored, disconnected, and, for lack of a better word, jaded. i don't mean to insult her, because, again this is all her choice. but my personal preferrence is for the crazy, moving performances. the ones that make you stop humming along and say "wow, she can really sing."

my mom made the comment that, if she hadn't heard a live recording, she'd have assumed Reg didn't even have a recording-quality voice. i mean, wow.

and idk, maybe she's designated the albums to explore sound and style, and to acquaint newer listeners to the songs, before immersing said listeners in her full-on quirkyness...

wow. i'm talking a lot today Razzer