Sign in to follow this  
sebile

eet!!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I just made a connection (not sure if this has been brought up before) although I doubt they're actually related.

"EeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEE-Eet-Eet-Eet" sounds an awful lot like "GorEEEEEeeeet-eet-eet-eet-eet, Awawawaw-aw-aw-aw-aw" from Aprés Moi Razzer

Meh, just something I noticed

Isn't it "Gorik" though? Lol.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:

I just made a connection (not sure if this has been brought up before) although I doubt they're actually related.

"EeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEE-Eet-Eet-Eet" sounds an awful lot like "GorEEEEEeeeet-eet-eet-eet-eet, Awawawaw-aw-aw-aw-aw" from Aprés Moi Razzer

it's "gorit". means "it burns". ^_^

yes, i'm being a know-it-all....

quote:
Originally posted by Yaya:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:

it's "gorit". means "it burns". ^_^

yes, i'm being a know-it-all....

No you're not. You're being a know-more-than-me. Razzer

I have come across it before... I've never explored the group in depth, and I am too technologically inept to figure out how to actually get sheet music from the group. I'm just sticking with figuring stuff out by ear, I can't sight read for crap anyways.

Very beautiful and fun song....My dad thinks it should be song of the year. I am so grateful that my parents like Regina, my dad digs her especially. He dosent have Regintis but he thinks she is an excellent artist and loves to listen to her...My moms thinks she is a real good singer. Now my stepdad just thinks she is good, and is contantly poking fun at me calling me a stalker fan....lol.The last thing I would want is for Regina to think I an creepy or annoying ohhhh that would be horrible!!!!!!!They are also trying hard to get me to see a Regina show!