Sign in to follow this  
sebile

eet!!

I find myself getting distracted by the music a lot but, other than that, I have no other problems with it really.

I do think this might sound better live, but that's just me Razzer

it's like forgetting the words to your favourite song. you can't believe it, you were always singing along. it was so easy, and the words so sweet. you can't remember. you try to feel the beat.

i expected something totally different when they said it would rock. but it's amazing anyway!

I'm actually crying right now. It's so beautiful, so perfect, so meaningful...and I love everything in the video. Her hair thingy is awesome. And I love the little funny noises in the end. I just love it all. It's perfect. (Yes, I know, I'm repeating myself...But I just really, really, REALLY love it.)

Edit: Annnnnd yay for bright red lips again. She looks so beautiful (well, duhh, of course). And I can't remember what else I was supposed to write... Oh, oh, oh! I love how she plays the typewriter like a piano, looks so funny. The video reminds of Better and Dance Anthem of the '80s, but it's still something new and very different. And I love how the notes just float in the air. And hell yeah, eet IS a new alphabet. A, B, C, D, E, EET, F, G, H, I... Just fits in perfectly. Oh, did I already mention how much I love this song? And the video?

okay so it totally wasn't what I was expecting but....

ZOMG! I LOVED IT! This is my favorite of all the songs that we've heard off the new album.

I also am really enjoying how Regina is giving us small little tablespoons of her album at a time because if she just gave it to us all at once I think I would choke and die from it's amazingness