sebile

eet!!

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

quote:
Originally posted by myesha:

My mother hates Regina too. Good thing I don't live with her. She says she writes songs about anything she happens to see like....running the water very, very hot; two birds on a wire; having no wallet; ... and so on, but I think that's part of what makes her so great. Being able to take such mundane,everyday things look at them in a new way is a rare gift, I think. Parents just don't understand..lol

EXactly!!! Regina takes the most random and normal stuff and makes a work of art and beauty out of it....Just like Will Farrell Takes the stupidist shit and makes it funny.

I think the baby boom generation that grew up with The Beatles and "easy listening" stuff(REO Speedwagon, Journey, etc...) can't understand songs about random stuff like Regina writes, along with the vocal effects(glottal stop). It's just too alien to them.

Yeah... There's nothing we can do about that... We'll just know that we're right. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

quote:
Originally posted by myesha:

My mother hates Regina too. Good thing I don't live with her. She says she writes songs about anything she happens to see like....running the water very, very hot; two birds on a wire; having no wallet; ... and so on, but I think that's part of what makes her so great. Being able to take such mundane,everyday things look at them in a new way is a rare gift, I think. Parents just don't understand..lol

EXactly!!! Regina takes the most random and normal stuff and makes a work of art and beauty out of it....Just like Will Farrell Takes the stupidist shit and makes it funny.

I think the baby boom generation that grew up with The Beatles and "easy listening" stuff(REO Speedwagon, Journey, etc...) can't understand songs about random stuff like Regina writes, along with the vocal effects(glottal stop). It's just too alien to them.

dude the beatles were verrry random justto let you know. i am the walrus coo coo coo choo?

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

dude the beatles were verrry random justto let you know. i am the walrus coo coo coo choo?

probably my favorite beatles song ever. I just felt wonderfully risque listening to it in like 6th grade, over and over and over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPMIXk-ipT0

I was checking my video views today, and I saw that Eet had over 1,000,000 views! I know for a fact that last week, it only had 800,000!!

It was featured on VH1's 'Tough Love', and some website called 'mylifeisaverage.com'.

I think it is just awesome that she is getting so many views!! Big Grin