eet!!

quote:
Originally posted by tallchick:

quote:
whether or not to steal

He opens the window just to feel the chill

He hears that outside a small boy is starting to cry

Cause it's his turn

omg this is my favorite song yet! I loveeee it. Reg is back!

That's my favorite part of the song (lyrically), I want a whole song in this lyrical style!

Did anyone else notice that this is getting featured on the front page of myspace? I would post a screenshot but this forum post editor thing doesn't let me

quote:
And hey, songmeanings anyone? I think it's about someone who's shutting him/herself away from the world...Or something...But I'm really not thinking clearly right now.

Ok, so this is my take, it seems to make sense, albeit a tad cliche, but w/e. it's like the end of a relationship, and when the relationship was good, it was like your favorite song, and you lose yourself in it and sing along and tap your feet to the beat, but then one day you realize the song has lost it's power over you, and the third verse doesn't really make sense with that so i guess i'm probably wrong but w/e.

the meaning isn't that important anyways, cuz the song rocks.

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

EEEEEETT!!!

I want to listen to Eet for the rest of my days! I don't know how I'll survive at work tomorrow, unable to play it over and over again. After the sad little letdown Folding Chair gave me... I've got chills and I'm practically crying. How is it possible to create something this beautiful? How does she do that?

I'm so happy she does that!

EET!

Nice song , the drums are a bit too loudish and take a bit away from the piano.I like the ending , very regina.This song will probaly grow on me.

The video is intresting with the notes and eet keyboard.I like her hair in this video.I would have like to see where the notes go to and how they effect the person(s) listening to them.

With the new songs released , Regina seems to be maturing as person.They have a more mature sense to them.

And as far as meaning, I think its kind of about growing up and waking up to see the world as pointless and mundane (we all die...), but then slowly appreciating it and seeing the beauty in it again because of the small things and not in spite of them.

quote:
Originally posted by HFLAbob:

quote:
And hey, songmeanings anyone? I think it's about someone who's shutting him/herself away from the world...Or something...But I'm really not thinking clearly right now.

Ok, so this is my take, it seems to make sense, albeit a tad cliche, but w/e. it's like the end of a relationship, and when the relationship was good, it was like your favorite song, and you lose yourself in it and sing along and tap your feet to the beat, but then one day you realize the song has lost it's power over you, and the third verse doesn't really make sense with that so i guess i'm probably wrong but w/e.

the meaning isn't that important anyways, cuz the song rocks.

Yeah, that sounds pretty convincing. But I still have no idea what the stealing/crying part means. It's kinda like three little stories in one song. But that's just my opinion.