Sign in to follow this  
sebile

eet!!

The video started, and I said, "Samson video. In color." And then she turned her head, and that hair... THAT HAIR. So drop-dead gorgeous.

Then she appears with the typewriter in the desert. And I was done in for. Amazing all around.

And this is my favorite song off the record so far. I love it.

SO GOOD!

I love this so much. I knew i would. Regina never disappoints. The video, the song, regina herself, they're all beautiful and I've been feeling so amazing lately. It's all thanks to her. I love her so much, I can't even begin to describe how passionate I am about her music or how much I admire her as a person.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.: i think it would make a better single than Laughing With. and that's really saying something.

I bet this will be the 3rd single. The 2nd will have to be an upbeat tune...I'm guessing "The Calculation" (though we've yet to hear it) or maybe "Dance Anthem" (though that isn't mainstream enough).

I'm afraid I'm not as enthusiastic about it as everyone else is but that's not to say I don't like it... I do.. I just think it will sound better live :/