Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Brumstix Resignation Thread

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I really wish you guys wouldn't leave...

Me too. I probably could be more vigilant in replying to posts. I really do enjoy reading what everyone has to say..

It's a real shame that the whole thing is tearing Brumstix apart like this. Frowner

quote:

I wish I wouldn't either. So far, though, I haven't. I don't know if I can, really. I just needed to vent frustration about the current state of things. I'm going to contradict myself and say I wish I could leave.

Ah pants. Not to back down on my word, but I'll stay. Just... no more fighting?

Please?

I wish you guys wouldn't leave too, this will all pass. I've given up posting in those threads in the hope that they'll die, fall to the ground, get stuck on the bottom of your shoe, then get scraped off all over town.

People who feel neglected: your thoughts are not only read but appreciated. I know personally I don't respond to every post because I hate seeing my name in every other line, I know that's weird but its the truth! (I'm a weird person...which is part of the reason I'm attracted to Regina).

I truly believe this forum to be filled with genuine, smart, kind people. This drama will pass and the stix will go back to being the fun loving, accepting place its always been. You just have to stick with it and help it pull through! I love you all for different reasons so yeah, keep your beautiful faces around!

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

quote:

Me too. I probably could be more vigilant in replying to posts. I really do enjoy reading what everyone has to say..

and we weren't all involved in the whole Demo Tape debacle. It's a real shame that it's tearing Brumstix apart like this. Frowner

I know! This is exactly what some people wanted! They wanted us to be torn apart! They wanted this to happen!

Please, don't leave.... please

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

So the demo tape thing is a religious point for some people? My god...

No, but respect for others and yourself is necessary when attempting to live a purposeful life. All I want is for a restoration of this around here.

I'm not leaving just because of this whole demo tape situation. I'm leaving because for the past 9 months, I've felt like the stix was becoming an elitist, stuck up clique. Today I found out that I was wrong--it's always been one.

June 9 will be my two-year mark of being on Brumstix. And although I'm bitter about some things, I am grateful about many. I came here as a little 12-year-old girl, and leave here as a 14-year-old who, as many of you know, has done quite a bit of growing up lately. I want to thank everyone here for their care and support. I will definitely miss a few of you and regret that things ended up like this.

If anyone needs to contact me, it's brenna-dee at hotmail dot com.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

I wish you guys wouldn't leave too, this will all pass. I've given up posting in those threads in the hope that they'll die, fall to the ground, get stuck on the bottom of your shoe, then get scraped off all over town.

People who feel neglected: your thoughts are not only read but appreciated. I know personally I don't respond to every post because I hate seeing my name in every other line, I know that's weird but its the truth! (I'm a weird person...which is part of the reason I'm attracted to Regina).

I truly believe this forum to be filled with genuine, smart, kind people. This drama will pass and the stix will go back to being the fun loving, accepting place its always been. You just have to stick with it and help it pull through! I love you all for different reasons so yeah, keep your beautiful faces around!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Especially the part about hating to see your name on every other line. Just looking at my post count and the date I registered and then looking at other's post counts and the dates they registered makes me feel like a spammy spammy child. So sorry Little Voice for not responding about Cara Dillon, she just doesn't do it for me. Sorry everyone who feels slighted or ignored on these here brumstix. To all who are leaving, you guys (and girls) will be sorely missed.

But seriously guys, Far is coming out in 21 days. Holy Shrimp Balls, is this really the time for us all to be leaving? This should be the time where stixers band together in the happy community I know and love. If your leaving, that's your call but please know that I (and othersSmiler) would rather have you stay.

Also, Spektorese/Savabug, whoever you are, I quite liked your photography, especially the window pictures and the archways. Can't every day be Jonas Brothers Suck Day?

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

I'm not leaving just because of this whole demo tape situation. I'm leaving because for the past 9 months, I've felt like the stix was becoming an elitist, stuck up clique. Today I found out that I was wrong--it's always been one.

I understand and respect your decision (heckles, I just made the same one a half hour ago). But if you were to stay, it would be quite possible to rejuvenate the forum into a better place for all of us.