Sign in to follow this  
petiteorchideexoxo

*peeks out shyly from a corner* Bonjour!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the stix!

My name is Rosie and like most people here I like Regina.I'm trying to write a book and I like to listen to Regina when I write.I like to listen to the songs where she plays the piano really really fast because it makes me want to type faster to keep up with her.My favorite author is Maureen Johnson,I read mostly YA books.Music wise, I listen to mostly alternative. I ADORE paramore and I'm going to see them in concert with no doubt this summer, I'm SUPER EXCITED! I also listen to Fiest,and I love the Beatles. George Harrison is my favorite Beatle because he's shy and sweet, I like John to because I'm a firm beliver in the peace movement.

Hello everyone, I'm new to the stix!

My name is Rosie and like most people here I like Regina.I'm trying to write a book and I like to listen to Regina when I write.I like to listen to the songs where she plays the piano really really fast because it makes me want to type faster to keep up with her.My favorite author is Maureen Johnson,I read mostly YA books.Music wise, I listen to mostly alternative. I ADORE paramore and I'm going to see them in concert with no doubt this summer, I'm SUPER EXCITED! I also listen to Fiest,and I love the Beatles. George Harrison is my favorite Beatle because he's shy and sweet, I like John to because I'm a firm beliver in the peace movement.

quote:
Originally posted by petiteorchideexoxo:

My favorite author is Maureen Johnson[/color]

have you heard of the green brothers? aka the vlog brothers, nerdfighters? haha i know this sounds lame but they have a video vlog on youtube (or at nerdfighters dot com) and they've mentioned maureen johnson a couple times, she's a friend of theirs. you might like their stuff if you like hers (i've never actually read any of their books but i assume they'd be similar or deal with similar themes... or maybe i am assuming too much)

but yeah, check them out if you haven't yet, and welcome!