Sign in to follow this  
petiteorchideexoxo

*peeks out shyly from a corner* Bonjour!

Hey Rosie, welcome to the Stix. I, too, like George Harrison and John Lennon. I like shy people in general. And I like it when a shy person does something great, for I am shy and it feels like a little victory for me too. It makes me feel like it's possible to win that shyness and be brave.

Nice to have you here! I should continue working, for I am at work... Big Grin

Thank you for your warm welcome! I'm tres excited to be here!!!(99% of the stuff I say ends in exclimation points, don't be alarmed)

I AM SO FREAKISHLY EXCITED FOR FAR TO COME OUT!!!!! I've been listening to 'laughing with' every day. Ugh, the 23rd seems way too far away (no pun intended).

Do any of you like George Harrison's solo stuff? I've been debating wheter or not to buy some on Itunes, my Ipod is full (it holds five hundred songs, I have 488) so I must choose wisely. Or save up for another Ipod, but I only have like thirty dollars, and the rest is in my 'get to NYC fund'.

quote:
I AM SO FREAKISHLY EXCITED FOR FAR TO COME OUT!!!!!

Me too!!!! Welcome Rosie.

I must say I didn't LOVE Harrison's solo stuff as much as John and Ringo's but While My Guitar Gently Weeps is def in my top 5 Beatles songs.

This thread reminded me, on Feb 24/25, I was studying at a coffee shop and they were playing George Harrison stuff solid. So I was like cool, someone must know what's up. As I was leaving I said to the girl working there, "yeah happy birthday george!" and she looked at me like I was nuts. I added, "Harrison." and she still didn't get it. Freaky concidence perhaps.

quote:
Originally posted by petiteorchideexoxo:

My name is Rosie and like most people here I like Regina.

The majority of us here are in LOVE with Regina Wink

Hey rosie! Welcome to the stix, you'll enjoy it here, its for sure the best regina community.

and yes yes yes more color color color

color brightens everything up

When it was George's birthday, I went around telling everyone, and proposing toasts. I was going to stick a candle in a PB&J because apparently, he liked jam, but I didn't.

Did you guys see the new main page?! It's soooooo pretty!!!!!!