Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superchibisan

Has anyone seen Lady GaGa?

140 posts in this topic

uggh. i can't stand her. Sorry!

her lyrics are nasty (at least what i've heard from/about her), every time i /do/ hear about her it's about her questionable song lyrics or because she's a knockoff of someone, and she's (keep in mind, this is from a regina spektor fan) ...WIERD! more to the point, i don't mean that in a good way. (like creative, different, unique) i mean she looks like... well... like she's possessed. (?)

sorry to any Lady GaGa fans out there, but i see no creative talent in this woman.(other than a stunning vocal, when she bothers Smiler )

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

quote:
Originally posted by Superchibisan:

does this remind anyone of some one?

John Lennon.

lmbo! Big Grin

I'm gonna defend her a bit Wink I LOVE LADY GAGA

she does have a really nice voice and her music makes me wanna dance no matter where I am or what I'm doing (that could be because I'm a dancer though haha)

But this acoustic version really shows her raw talent and unique voice. Her styles so odd and her bubble outfit she wears a lot is sooo wierd too and I just love it, love her whole package

ps. and at least we know she writes her own music and can play an instrument Smiler

I have to defend her as well.

She may not be everyone's type of music, but the least that can be said about her is that she has talent. A lot of it.

quote:
Originally posted by StalkerChic:

wowzers. Pirate hat, Passion, Piano Playing talent and Pretty awesome voice

edit: but yes I understand differing opinions. I think she would be even better with deeper lyrics and singing like she does in these recent videos (without the background studio noise) but I think there is a place for her lovely dancey music. I love music that makes you wanna move