Sign in to follow this  
Superchibisan

Has anyone seen Lady GaGa?

That music video for Bad Romance is Bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its such a good music video.

@Reginaoverdose-Yeah I do too appreciate the fact that she writes her own material and refuses to lip sync, another reason that I like Lady Gaga alot.

Omg I just watched an old [performance of hers from 2006 and she was a singer songwriter on the piano with a band! PLaying alternativeish. Rockish. Popish music. What!?

I actually liked it! It was good. She had brown hair, instead of bleach blonde. She should drop the techno/Dance thing and go back in my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

Omg I just watched an old [performance of hers from 2006 and she was a singer songwriter on the piano with a band! PLaying alternativeish. Rockish. Popish music. What!?

I actually liked it! It was good. She had brown hair, instead of bleach blonde. She should drop the techno/Dance thing and go back in my opinion.

Wow, really? Do you have a link?

honestly people who say lady gaga should go back to what she use to do are being a bit silly because they would not even KNOW who she was back then.

I like her music now. She seems to enjoy doing the whole lady gaga persona and it fits her and I personally think she will bring back some of her old style with the albums to come. She just needed something to get herself out there.

Idk if I like her older stuff better yet. I have to imagine that I never heard her new stuff. Everyone says her old stuff is better because they know her new stuff but if they would have just passed by her on youtube, a lot of people would have clicked the pause button before the song finished.

Amanda Palmer wrote a song about Lady GaGa instead of writing a blog about her.

I haven't listened to Lady GaGa really. What I've heard hasn't really intrigued me (though I still have to finish watching those old videos). And I really don't know what to think of her yet.