Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superchibisan

Has anyone seen Lady GaGa?

140 posts in this topic

i think that lady gaga is a good musician (however, she chooses not to show that on her recorded material.)

she is a good singer, and she can play the piano well. she writes her own music.

the only real peeve i have with her (other than the fact that on the radio she sounds like any other idiot) is that she writes ridiculous, almost pointless lyrics and then makes acoustic versions of the songs. it's like she's making fun of herself (recall alanis morissette's

of BEP's my humps. that's what all the gaga acoustic songs remind me of)

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

my thoughtss..

lets have some fun this beat is sick, i wanna take a ride on your disco stick...

lol

<3

I agree, but even then some people still won't "get" her. It's either for you or it's not. People tend to look down on pop music because generally, it's rubbish. However, some pop music is good. And GaGa is gooood.

:-)

I find myself slightly lost whenever I watch a lady gaga video. Tad bit confused. I dont really dislike any of her stuff she just seems odd/annoying as a person to me. I try not to judge as my exposure of gaga has been really very limited and i seem to just catch the annoying bits. I think Id need to know her history like Dom said.

I like some of her stuff though. Like the live acoustic shiz.

didnt she get mixed up in drugs or something??

woahhh I looked her up on wiki

real name- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

It also says she learned how to play piano by ear at age 4 and at the age of seventeen she gained early admission to the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, where she studied music. She took the name Gaga from the 1984 Queen single "Radio Ga-Ga."

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

my thoughtss..

lets have some fun this beat is sick, i wanna take a ride on your disco stick...

lmao I was going to post this exact same thing!

gaga is amazing