Sign in to follow this  
Superchibisan

Has anyone seen Lady GaGa?

Recommended Posts

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Something about lady gaga makes her real sexy.....

Huh really? I don't think she's even pretty, let alone sexy (not that one necessarily implies the other). Perhaps you find her self-assuredness attractive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Something about lady gaga makes her real sexy.....

Huh really? I don't think she's even pretty, let alone sexy (not that one necessarily implies the other). Perhaps you find her self-assuredness attractive.

she has nice legs and her italian nose is trés cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Something about lady gaga makes her real sexy.....

Huh really? I don't think she's even pretty, let alone sexy (not that one necessarily implies the other). Perhaps you find her self-assuredness attractive.

she has nice legs and her italian nose is trés cool.

I'm not much of a leg guy, and it takes more than a nose to make a face for me. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Something about lady gaga makes her real sexy.....

Huh really? I don't think she's even pretty, let alone sexy (not that one necessarily implies the other). Perhaps you find her self-assuredness attractive.

she has nice legs and her italian nose is trés cool.

I'm not much of a leg guy, and it takes more than a nose to make a face for me. Lol.

Unless it's a Regina nose. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

I'm not much of a leg guy, and it takes more than a nose to make a face for me. Lol.

Unless it's a Regina nose. :P

Aahh Regina's nose... *sigh*... Aahh Regina's everything-else... *double sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this