Sign in to follow this  
nickynacker

regina on conan june 2006

does anyone know where i can find video of regina performing on conan obrien in 2006? i can't find it on youtube, and i also googled it. i'm sorry for creating a thread about something so silly, but this performance is what made me become a fan, and i've wanted to watch it again ever since and could never find it. Frowner

does anyone know where i can find video of regina performing on conan obrien in 2006? i can't find it on youtube, and i also googled it. i'm sorry for creating a thread about something so silly, but this performance is what made me become a fan, and i've wanted to watch it again ever since and could never find it. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by nickynacker:

i posted it on my myspace.

http://vids.myspace.com/index....ual&VideoID=54958711

Does anyone still have a downloadable version of this? That link doesn't work anymore. I know it's on myspace but i just want it. I really liked her performance of Fidelity on Conan, and I'm a huge fan of Conan as well. I liked how he said something like "this is one of my favorite performances in a long time." He really has great taste in music! Smiler