Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

Face The Music / Jeff Lynne

whoa ramen dude no need to diss jeff just because he may have messed up Far a little. sure its not or wont be on par with begin to hope or soviet kitsch but itll still be okay. so ramen y dont u shut up before i beat u up lol

as far as i'm concerned, this album is shaping up to be better than begin to hope. don't get me wrong, i liked BTH, i just think what i've heard so far is a nice middle ground between soviet kitsch and BTH, and i think that suits regina much better.

quote:
Originally posted by Frank Nit:

as far as i'm concerned, this album is shaping up to be better than begin to hope. don't get me wrong, i liked BTH, i just think what i've heard so far is a nice middle ground between soviet kitsch and BTH, and i think that suits regina much better.

Agreed. I too am of the opinion that this seems more middle ground.

To point a finger at Jeff Lynne is just wrong. reg has the final say in all of this. It is her album. She is in control. Believe that! If you have a problem with a song, your beef is with reg.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Frank Nit:

Agreed. I too am of the opinion that this seems more middle ground.

To point a finger at Jeff Lynne is just wrong. reg has the final say in all of this. It is her album. She is in control. Believe that! If you have a problem with a song, your beef is with reg.

Exactly, andre. It's Regina's album, they're Regina's songs. She has the final word--if anything was "ruined," which I don't think anything was . . . it is Regina's doing.

I honestly don't get why anyone wants to hear Regina go in the studio and do the exact same versions of certain songs that we've already heard.

What would be the point of that?