Sign in to follow this  
SailorBoy84

Shows in Germany

Hey Kids.

Is anyone coming to Germany for her shows in Cologne (2nd), Hamburg (6th) and Berlin (7th) next month?

Me and my friend are going to be in Cologne and I'll probably also travel to Berlin. Would be cool to meet up with some of you guys.

Tickets are still available.

Markus

Hey Kids.

Is anyone coming to Germany for her shows in Cologne (2nd), Hamburg (6th) and Berlin (7th) next month?

Me and my friend are going to be in Cologne and I'll probably also travel to Berlin. Would be cool to meet up with some of you guys.

Tickets are still available.

Markus

I wanted to go to Cologne on the 2nd, but since none of my friends got time and I don't want to go alone I haven't ordered a ticket yet... Also thougt about going to Paris on the 1st instead to Cologne...

Hey Markus,

just today I bought my ticket for the show. My friends are not really into Regina, so it seems I will be alone at the concert. Which of course is not a problem, especially since this a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see Regina live!!! I can't wait for the 2nd of JulySmiler

Marios

Alright guys. Me and 3 friends are off to cologne now. Hope I can bring you back some pictures. We'll try to catch Regina after the concert. ^^

Sebile, Marios: I'm waaring a black shirt with a large green tree made out of birds. If you see me, fell free to talk to me. ;-)

Some great closeup videos of Regina performing in Berlin Smiler Thank you if this is your youtube channel and you're on the stix somewhere! You've got quite the great camera and the steady hand!

Not to mention this person also recorded and uploaded my

Wink