Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Vote for Regina's Laughing With on the VH1 countdown!

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

just voted 25 more times,

i seen at the bottom where the comments are, someone put regina spektor ftw!

Big Grin

haha. that would be me. i figured i would go back and exercise my right to SPAM. lol.

also, i was really bored late at night like a lot of you seem to have been- and that's what happens!

quote:
Originally posted by HFLAbob:

i think we should be voting for eet guys, it's much more vh1 friendly

eet isn't even up there though. and although you can type it in, one that is up there for selection is much more likely to make the countdown. (non hardcore fans who know nothing of eet are voting for laughing with) And eet is only a viral video not an official

So, I was watching a repeat of the countdown this morning and, yeah, Regina wasn't on it, but there was a commercial for Far between #2 and #1 (yay!!!!). And she has been getting quite a bit of other promotion on VH1 lately, so that's great. Even if LW doesn't make it on the Top 20 (and I've been voting for it too), I'd be surprised if some video from Far doesn't at some point, and at least VH1 is helping promote the album more than I'd expect for a 'quirky' artist. I think it's cool she's even on the short list for the countdown, let alone at a thermometer...though fire would be cool too.

We really need to pick it up before Saturday! TOMORROW AND FRIDAY need to be hardcore!

Does anyone know when they actualy finalize and film the show with the introductions of the songs in order??