Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Vote for Regina's Laughing With on the VH1 countdown!

quote:
Originally posted by lemonjuice:

I'm also putting Eet as a wildcard.

but am I being too greedy? Wink

Imagine having TWO reg videos on the countdown...

kelly clarkson, chris daughtry, katy perry, they have all had two videos on there at one time! why shouldn't regina?! she deserves it! you are not being greedy at all.

Wink

Ok, so Regina made it to #23...which isn't bad (contenders).

BUT she deserves to be (at least) in the top 10.

I did some research and tried to find out how vh1 works. And I've designed a plan for all of us to try so she can be in the Top20 Smiler

First, according to many sources, those symbols don't mean anything. Cause Regina was flaming (there were only 12 flames, and she was one of them) but she didn't even make it to top 20.

Second, someone said vh1 Top20 is already filmed by Friday. So in order to have your votes count, you need to vote between Saturday and Tuesday/Wednesday.

here's a link that talks about this http://forums.vh1.com/vh1/boar...f48f&thread.id=35724

Here's the plan:

1) Even if symbols have no meaning, a flame is always better than an icecube. It just looks better. So we should try to keep it at least flaming. Right now, it's a thermometer Roll Eyes

2) We should VOTE LIKE CRAZY between Sat-Wed...(so we still have tonight, tomorrow and wednesday left)

3) I know most of us would wanna vote, but we just sometimes forget. So an easy way to remember, is to vote every time you turn on your computer, and every time you're about to turn off your computer. Get it?

I hope this would work. I really want reg to be back on the Top20. And I'm also wildcarding for Eet. I love that video.

wellllll, the voting between saturday and tuesday is a bit silly. see, the voting is a week behind. since they obviously would never be able to film the show between friday at 11:00 pm and saturday at 9:00 am, this weeks votes count for next week's show.

so if i were to vote today, i would not be having any effect on saturday's show, i would be voting for next saturday.

but the other parts of your plan are solid!

EDIT: here's me on that message board (not a member anymore, couldn't take it) http://forums.vh1.com/vh1/boar...read.id=26109&page=2

wow, the voting is a week behind?

I always thought they film on Thursday (and collect votes between Sat-Wed).

But either way, we should all vote.

I should change step 1 to: VOTE EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Just a quick question,

would you guys want Eet or Dance Anthem to be the next vid on the VH1 list? Cause I think we should all wildcard for the same video (so that there's a greater chance for it to be part of the list).

quote:
Originally posted by lemonjuice:

wow, the voting is a week behind?

I always thought they film on Thursday (and collect votes between Sat-Wed).

But either way, we should all vote.

I should change step 1 to: VOTE EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Just a quick question,

would you guys want Eet or Dance Anthem to be the next vid on the VH1 list? Cause I think we should all wildcard for the same video (so that there's a greater chance for it to be part of the list).

my thoughts exactly! i've been wildcarding between both, but thinking about demographic, i think people will more greatly appreciate the video for Eet, you know?

So, i say we wildcard Eet.

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Does anyone know if she made it this week?

annnnd.. Vote!!!

She moved up two spots from her original 17th. So I am at least happy for that. That video should be hands down number 1