Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Vote for Regina's Laughing With on the VH1 countdown!

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejektorinski:

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

Oh Yeah! That's the lyric where she belts out. I need to work on my math, I forgot the symbol.LOL. I thought since it had something to do with math it was the calculation.

Actually reginaoverdose, it looks like you were right and i read into it too much. my turn now: *facepalm*

Of course I meant the way Reginaoverdose meant it. It makes me look soo much smarterer than the other way does! LOL! Looks like my grammar needs work too. LOL. Sarcasm is one of the greatest things on the planet, IMO. (-:

EDIT: I officially declare Good > Perfect THE CALCULATION, I thank Reginaoverdose for this idea! I also thank the artist formally known as Dananator for Good > Perfect

quote:

I officially declare Good < Perfect THE CALCULATION, I thank Reginaoverdose for this idea! I also thank the artist formally known as Dananator for Good < Perfect

i love the new twist my name is taking! it adds a whole new dimension to my time here LOL.

also its actually good > perfect, but you're close, baby jesus! (just picking on you, haha) Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by good > perfect:

..and here's something i found on the vh1 boards that is making me lose faith in humanity.

"5 Best

1.Kelly Clarkson

2.Pink

3.Coldplay

4.Green Day

5.Nickelback

5 Worst

1.Brooke Hogan

2.Regina Spektor

3.Diane Birch

4.Parachute

5.Carolina Liar"

right next to brooke hogan? really? and nickelback is in the best section? gah!

Im curious. Is this something posted on their forums by some idiotic person, a vote done by users, or an actual page/list by vh1??

It's so upsetting but, link?

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:

..and here's something i found on the vh1 boards that is making me lose faith in humanity.

"5 Best

1.Kelly Clarkson

2.Pink

3.Coldplay

4.Green Day

5.Nickelback

5 Worst

1.Brooke Hogan

2.Regina Spektor

3.Diane Birch

4.Parachute

5.Carolina Liar"

right next to brooke hogan? really? and nickelback is in the best section? gah!

Im curious. Is this something posted on their forums by some idiotic person, a vote done by users, or an actual page/list by vh1??

It's so upsetting but, link?

no no its just an idiotic person, don't worry (sorry don't feel like going searching through the vh1 message boards' BS to find it). i realized within 5 minutes of looking at those threads that it was something that i never wanted to do again. america, america.

quote:

quote:

I officially declare Good < Perfect THE CALCULATION, I thank Reginaoverdose for this idea! I also thank the artist formally known as Dananator for Good < Perfect

i love the new twist my name is taking! it adds a whole new dimension to my time here LOL.

also its actually good > perfect, but you're close, baby jesus! (just picking on you, haha) Big Grin

Sorry I guess I need to work on my typing as well! LOL!

EDIT: I fixed it!

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

yeaah.. don't waste your time reading those threads or defending her on those boards. I will never ever do that again. haha...

Again...? BUm BUm BUm, do you have a secret past life of shame defending Regina?LOL!