Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Vote for Regina's Laughing With on the VH1 countdown!

lol.. Naah, not shame. I love defending Regina. When I first got into her and was voting for Fidelity I would read the boards a bit.. and I HAD to try to promote her there. A lot of those people are just nasty and dismissive. It's really not worth the time or energy over there.

hahahaha baby jesus i just read your 'Location' blurb thingy- brilliant! it made me lol.

also yeah. the whole vh1 message board thing is not worth the trouble. AND I HATE THAT DARN ICE CUBE! god, how many people actually vote for this program that all of our obsessive voting hasn't made ANY difference at all??

Ugh this is frustrating... We should have known "Laughing With" would be a hard sell... I respect WMG so much now for choosing that as the single... Woah rewind: Did I just say "I respect WMG so much?" Hmm... *vomits*

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

omg!

regina was just on vh1 talking about drinking wine with bjork, and they showed eet, and laughing with, and dance anthem!

i'll try to get it up on youtube in a few!

Big Grin

NOW WAYYYYYYYYYYY. All of this on VH1??? when, this morning? yesss please youtube Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

omg!

regina was just on vh1 talking about drinking wine with bjork, and they showed eet, and laughing with, and dance anthem!

i'll try to get it up on youtube in a few!

Big Grin

NOW WAYYYYYYYYYYY. All of this on VH1??? when, this morning? yesss please youtube Smiler

a half an hour ago!

it was so cute!

she talked about us hearing the album early,

she said she was glad we were that into it,

but it's like knowing what your birthday present is before it's wrapped and handed to you.

i think she wanted us to wait... :/