Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Additional far Tour Dates

omg! i was just talking to my sister (who lives in nyc), and apparently she is planning to come up to my house on the 22 and return to ny ON THE 24! if that is true, I AM SO COMING to the apple store! so i will totally wait in line with you guys too! Big Grin

the only thing is, i don't know how early in the day i will be able to get down there... what time would guys say be the absolute latest i should dare to come? i don't want to go and not get in...

I will be at the Apple Store on July 24th too! And it's a Friday night so that's all kinds of cool and fun!

And to the previous regarding the Electric Factory on Sept 24th, I too will be there Smiler

Seems like the philly show will be another big group of stixers at the front of the line. I wouldn't want it any other way Smiler

Anyway, I got some mail the last couple days and I realized what a good month September is going to be:

tickets_640.jpg

Big Grin

Well heck, I'll be at the apple store early with my friend. If show is at 7, we figure doors are 6-ish, so several hours in front would be best? We're probably going to get there around 2 ish? We're still deliberating. Any other ideas?

Doors are certainly not 6-ish.

Apple Store protocol includes waiting until around 6:45, shooing everyone out, then bringing in small herds of people as mentioned earlier. They wouldn't miss an hour of sales more than they have to, especially a friday night.

quote:
Originally posted by Savabug!:

Also, the concert has been removed from the Apple Store website.. are we sure it's still on?

it better still be on! i have done so much freaking synchronizing with like 10 different people's schedules- if it got cancelled i might actually die. true story.

quote:
Originally posted by good > perfect:

quote:

Also, the concert has been removed from the Apple Store website.. are we sure it's still on?

it better still be on! i have done so much freaking synchronizing with like 10 different people's schedules- if it got cancelled i might actually die. true story.

yeah i hope it's still on... i was looking for it on the website today and couldn't find it and then came here to share that but it was already posted. alas, i was out-stixed.

but anyways, i went down to the store today to scout it out (I had business to attend to at NYU so i just figured i might as well make my day even more useful) and that store is really nice but it took me forever to find. I knew it was on Prince St. but i didn't know where on Prince so I walked up and down and I think i literally walked by it 3 times before i finally saw it. Corner of Prince and Mercer. good to know.

I also went upstairs to look at the little performance place and i counted the seats - 58. That doesn't seem like very many, but of course there'll be standing room and they might bring out extra seats i guess. But it was actually pretty nice and they had a little elevated deal in the front where i assume she would be. And you can see the thing from anywhere. there's no blind spots which is nice.

but i'm sure some of you already knew this so.............. yeah!

quote:

Doors are certainly not 6-ish.

Apple Store protocol includes waiting until around 6:45, shooing everyone out, then bringing in small herds of people as mentioned earlier. They wouldn't miss an hour of sales more than they have to, especially a friday night.

eesh. Damn fine point. Though, I'm guessing an extremely early arrival time would still be prudent? I can't imagine it being a scenario where people who arrive at 6:44 have just as much chance of getting good spots as someone who gets to the store... hours before? For all the in-store shows I've seen at Newbury Comics, the line was outside, and they ushered everyone in about [you called it] 15 mins before showtime. But in that case, you still had to show up early. Eh, or maybe Apple just demands to be difficult.