Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Reg's next album - wish list

Of course If we all put our lists together it would end up including ALL of the unrecorded songs but I think we can all agree on

Loveology

Aquarius

The Virgin Queen

Small Town Moon

All the Rowboats

I think that is a pretty darn solid list. And then the rest could be new songs Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Of course If we all put our lists together it would end up including ALL of the unrecorded songs but I think we can all agree on

Loveology

Aquarius

The Virgin Queen

Small Town Moon

All the Rowboats

I think that is a pretty darn solid list. And then the rest could be new songs Wink

Point being with these and Reg's ability to churn out great new songs her next album should be out in 18 months!

There's hope for All the Rowboats fans: In one live performance (Don't know which, sorry) she commented to the audience "There's a lot more in my head than you're hearing..." And I'm sure she wants us all to be able to hear what's in her head...

Yes I realize that this is true of all her songs, but I love "All the Rowboats..."

And, again, with Regina, we don't know what songs she has laying around.

All prolific songwriters have songs laying around that nobody has heard.

Knowing her, she's probably already written 10 songs since she finished recording Far!

What I also wodner about is, going forward, do you think Regina will avoid playing newly written songs in concert?

She may do that--to avoid people becoming too familair with the songs, or as we have seen, liking one version over another.

It will be interesting to see if she "protects," and saves her newly written stuff.