Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Reg's next album - wish list

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

There's hope for All the Rowboats fans: In one live performance (Don't know which, sorry) she commented to the audience "There's a lot more in my head than you're hearing..." And I'm sure she wants us all to be able to hear what's in her head...

Yes I realize that this is true of all her songs, but I love "All the Rowboats..."

yeah! its in a recording at the Hotel Cafe from january 26, 2005. really funny...

two that i would add that i don't think anyone has mentioned is "You" and "a cooler version of yourself"

other than that, my tops would be:

8th floor

loveology

Dulce

I cut off my hair

small town moon

rockland county

belt

I would love to have Belt, I Cut Off My Hair, and Making Records. Those 3 songs kind of go together in my mind, not sure why...

I agree with all the songs already mention, and I'd also love to see Secret Stash, One-String Blues, Happy Hooker, and Small Town Moon. Oh oh and Devil Come to Bethlehem! The Bronx would be fun too...

Along with my previous list that we all could agree on Wink

which was....

Loveology

Small Town Moon

The Virgin Queen

All the Rowboats

Aquarius

I would personally add.

Soho

8th Floor

and Belt

Big Grin perfection

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Prejektorinski:

Has nobody mentioned The Clocks Were Asleep yet? Its really good. Go check it out!

I do love that song, but for some reason its never one to stick out in my mind too much. Not sure why because its brilliant.