ThisIsHowItWorks

Your Mood in Terms of Regina Songs

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

bump!

100% On the Radio. It's a good thing. Big Grin

LOL that is like your signature and all time favorite song isnt it???? lol I agree it is definately in the top 5 songs ever made for me.

40% The Sword and the Pen

20% The Flowers

10% Somedays

15% December

5% 20 yrs of Snow

7% Just Like the Movies

2% Bartender

1% Poor Little Rich Boy

....pretty much more down stuff. of course Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

bump!

100% On the Radio. It's a good thing. Big Grin

LOL that is like your signature and all time favorite song isnt it???? lol I agree it is definately in the top 5 songs ever made for me.

Signature, username, favorite song, mood. Yup I'm all around On the Radio at the moment. My location comes from "Two Birds" though... I could switch it to "Driving right through that screaming crowd" to finish up the theme though... Yeah I think I'll do that.

Scootchy-doo! (i was being creative. everyone always uses the word bump. i felt that scoochy-doo was feeling left out in the rain. Frowner)

i suppose that at the moment, my mood is quite comparable to One String Blues: a little quirly, random, and odd, along with an overall sadness, and interrupted by a rude, irrelevant introspective narrative. And i feel that my eyes are rather dreary lately. But sometimes they're dry. And most importantly, i speak exactly like the beginning of the speaky part, like so: "reginA! Regina, iaainnn'gooonaawwwtharrittyyy eennyymaawrr.."

PS: "...and interrupted by a rude, irrelevant introspective narrative." Briana's using her big words today! Razzer