Sign in to follow this  
benmoody0220

I need some help finding a song.

It's a live recording, not sure what year it was or what song, But in it she said something along the lines of "hey, you in the corner, hey, shut the fuck up."

I was just wondering if anyone know what song this was on?

This is probably an impossible request...but I thought I'd try. It was really funny and I'd like to hear it again.

It's a live recording, not sure what year it was or what song, But in it she said something along the lines of "hey, you in the corner, hey, shut the fuck up."

I was just wondering if anyone know what song this was on?

This is probably an impossible request...but I thought I'd try. It was really funny and I'd like to hear it again.

I, too, would like this recording. I think I have it somewhere at home on my PC, but that's 4 hours away so... Smiler

(Off-topic, but are you a fan of the Ben Moody from Evanescence? Or is that your name? Or are you referring to a totally different Ben Moody? Hehe!)

I was thinking about Uh-merica @ Barfly, but she says "Hey, could you shut up?" So it's propably not what you're looking for.

haha I believe its bobbing for apples. I think I have the recording on my computer somewhere il check which show its from

EDIT:

'shhh! Hey shut the fuck up'

show date was listed as 2006-01-02 I think it's the recording thats in that six-58 file or whatever its called.

If its what youre looking for...

I thought it might have been one more time with feeling at brandeis, but in that one she says something like "hey you guys, the ones that are talking, there are others that are listening, the good ones, shut up!" We should make a list of recording where she shuts up the audience Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by ajalaw:

haha I believe its bobbing for apples. I think I have the recording on my computer somewhere il check which show its from

EDIT:

'shhh! Hey shut the fuck up'

show date was listed as 2006-01-02 I think it's the recording thats in that six-58 file or whatever its called.

If its what youre looking for...

THANKS! I'm pretty sure that's it. I'll have to hunt it down now. XD

@ali: yes, I am a fan of Ben Moody from Evanescence.

@Karl Prejektorinski: We so totally should...does anyone else think it's unbelieveably cute when she tells the audience to shut up?

EVERYTHING she says is cute. Especially when she shuts up the audience. Smiler

Any other artist I would delete all the "interlude" sections of live concerts. Everything she says makes my <3 melt a little.....

I thought it was Bobbin' For Apples in Portland?

Don't know what date...I guess whatever date is recorded...

Or was Portland the one with the fight?