Sign in to follow this  
Kristina7

how many copies of Far will you buy?

I guess I have too much time on my hands but I used to love going to band forums and fining out which editions of a CD they were buying and what the store experiences were like.

Anyhow I've already pre-ordered the bonus track + DVD version of Far. Although I might consider buying the ITunes one also since it's got 17 tracks.

Right now I've just been streaming the cd on itunes.

so how about everyone else here?

I guess I have too much time on my hands but I used to love going to band forums and fining out which editions of a CD they were buying and what the store experiences were like.

Anyhow I've already pre-ordered the bonus track + DVD version of Far. Although I might consider buying the ITunes one also since it's got 17 tracks.

Right now I've just been streaming the cd on itunes.

so how about everyone else here?

^^I certainly won't. I'm buying one as well. I would buy the iTunes version but iTunes is not available in my country. So I'm stuck with my litho version, yeay, and will annoy fellow stixers by asking for the bonus songs...

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Will anyone judge me if I only buy one?...

No, of course not! That would be ridiculous. We payed our money, we showed our support, no one deserves to be criticized for only buying one.

Thanks for making me feel better, guys. *wipes brow* *sighs in relief* It just sounds like everyone's buying all of the different additions to get every little piece of far that they can... I can't wait to have this masterpiece in my hands.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

^^I certainly won't. I'm buying one as well. I would buy the iTunes version but iTunes is not available in my country. So I'm stuck with my litho version, yeay, and will annoy fellow stixers by asking for the bonus songs...

Me too... What are the bonus songs in the iTunes version??

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

Me too... What are the bonus songs in the iTunes version??

iTunes has Time is All Around, Sword & Pen, Riot Gear (i think it's the only one right?) and the preorder has a live version of The Flowers from the BTH tour for some reason.

That's the one I'm getting.