Sign in to follow this  
Kristina7

how many copies of Far will you buy?

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

i feel so bad that i'll probably have to illegally download it. Frowner

Hey, if you have no other choice, don't feel guilty I guess. We'll trust that you'd pay for it if you had the option.

So far I have pre-ordered the normal edition, special edition, and last night the vinyl all at amazon.

I also pre-ordered the Warner Brothers one with lithograph, after initially deciding against it, because after the Beacon show I decided I needed to have it and when I checked there were sill numbered ones available.

And of course I have pre-ordered the iTunes edition with the extra songs.

So, that's 5 pre-orders. I will also probably go to my local record store on Tuesday and buy 5-6 copies to give out to family and friends.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

So far I have pre-ordered the normal edition, special edition, and last night the vinyl all at amazon.

I also pre-ordered the Warner Brothers one with lithograph, after initially deciding against it, because after the Beacon show I decided I needed to have it and when I checked there were sill numbered ones available.

So, that's 5 pre-orders. I will also probably go to my local record store on Tuesday and buy 5-6 copies to give out to family and friends.

Reg should send you a bouquet of roses.

quote:

Damn! Eeker

quote:

*human, human of the year... you have won!*

quote:
Originally posted by JosephCa64:

Oh thank you, bach! I forgot about the vinyl! I'll have to buy that too. This will be my first vinyl Regina experience! LOL.

I didn't even know there was a vinyl for this album until srg mentioned it at the show, so thank him not me.