Sign in to follow this  
Kristina7

how many copies of Far will you buy?

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

I am getting two copies of the special edition with the numbered lithograph. For my kids. Smiler

oh yay! Do your kids love regina? that would make me so happy

quote:
Originally posted by A Cooler Version Of My Dad:

Has anyone heard Riot Gear - is it worth it to get the I-Tunes version for it. I already have the CD/DVD pre-ordered at Amazon.

Thanks- I'm leaning towards pre-ordering I-tunes version also. What do you think?

I heard it, and you should definitely buy it, it is amazing!

Big Grin

I ended up purchasing the special edition cd today even after getting my iTunes version. So now I have two copies, and I think I'm done hehe.

Admittedly though, if I'd known the iTunes-only bonus tracks would be available for individual download (that usually doesn't happen =/) I would've simply purchased the special edition cd and then Riot Gear and called it a day! haha. Oh well, I don't mind supporting her Smiler

I'm so glad they let us buy the bonus tracks individually this time. I remember with BTH, you had to buy the whole cd to get Hero and Bartender on itunes.

(Of course, I ended up buying both the regular and deluxe cds of BTH cause I wanted the 4 bonus tracks on the deluxe.)

quote:
Originally posted by Kristina7:

Hmmm Best Buy's website lists the vynl...not in-store but on the website. When I go to the store today I'll ask if they have it anyway. The vynl section is completely unorganized there.

A quick FYI if you didn't already know (I haven't read many of the other threads digging for vinyl info that was posted), the record is only the standard 13 tracks and it is not a double-sleeved album jacket, so no 12" art except for the standard front and back images.

It does, however, come with a standard edition CD sans cardboard case.