Sign in to follow this  
Kristina7

how many copies of Far will you buy?

I was thinking about buying the vinyl to take with me to get signed if I ever get to meet Reg because it would be a very solid tangible thing to have signed. So would a cd or something, but I think having the vinyl sleeve signed would be cool. What is the jacket like? is it thick?

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

I was thinking about buying the vinyl to take with me to get signed if I ever get to meet Reg because it would be a very solid tangible thing to have signed. So would a cd or something, but I think having the vinyl sleeve signed would be cool. What is the jacket like? is it thick?

It's just a standard paper jacket, not quite as nice as the Begin to Hope one, basically just like Soviet Kitsch. The sleeve is just paper as well, not even plastic-lined for electrostatic protection.

I only planned on posting one, but I brought my CD case and cover (left the CD at home) to a festival hoping regina could sign it, and it got all wet =(. Good news is that I'll buy another one!

am on vacation, was able to go to a music store with my cousin and the store had Far - as well as Begin To Hope. Obviously I bought both since I've had a record player for five or more years and have yet to open it b/c I had no vynl.

The Far vynl edition says it comes with a free copy of the CD....so I guess that's three copies I've got now.

I pre ordered the Limited Edition CD with the Lipograph. I also just downloaded the Itunes special edition with Riot Gear today...Riot Gear is the best song on Far to me.